Bridge International College is located in heart of Auckland, New Zealand’s biggest city. With beautiful scenery, great beaches, harbours and islands all at an arm’s reach, there’s plenty to explore.
We pride ourselves on the small size of our school and individual classes, as we strive to provide a personalised learning environment in order to help our students grow. Our students come from different backgrounds, all with varying English levels. Our staff come from around the world, they are highly qualified and passionate about teaching, and helping students achieve their learning goals step-by-step.
Bridge International College is part of the ICL Education Group, which provides our students with the opportunity to continue their studies within the partnering schools.
- Friendly and helpful bi-lingual staff. First language support available
- Professional, well qualified kiwi and international teachers
- Small classes for personalised learning
- Flexible entry dates (Every Monday)
- International atmosphere
- Bridge is located in the heart of Auckland City in a modern building. Our classrooms are equipped with state of the art teaching facilities, and the library has graded reading and self-study resources.
- There is Wifi, Computer and Internet access for all students
- Our student lounge is furnished with a pool table, with plenty of room for socialising. There is a campus café in the student lounge, with espresso coffee.
- Each student has an Individual Learning Plan (ILP)
- Bridge International abides by the Education (Pastroal Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016.
- In-house Accommodation and welfare support
Our aim is to offer excellence in education, 100% personal care and a comfortable and friendly learning environment. Our methods of teaching are innovative, up to date and interactive. We involve our students as part of the learning process. We encourage our students to be active and talkative in class, as active students remember over 90%
We believe successful language learning depends on two things – having quality teachers and receiving personal guidance from them.
Bridge International College NZ Limited is a Category 2 school. Bridge International is an accredited provider for the New Zealand Qualifications Authority and received the following levels of confidence from the last NZQA review in March, 2015.
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority ensures that New Zealand qualifications are valued as credible and robust, both nationally and internationally.
NZQA is accountable for:
- managing the New Zealand Qualifications Framework,
- administering the secondary school assessment system,
- independent quality assurance of non-university education providers,
- qualifications recognition,
- standard setting for some specified unit standards, and
- the development of qualifications in specific fields.”